Stay connected kay? ^^

25 Julai 2014

10 Day Challenge: Day 5

10 day blog challenge

  1. Waste time.
  2. Stay up the whole night when I was young. I just simply don't wanna sleep and now I have to stay up doing homework and projects.. I just simply cursed myself for not sleeping when I was younger. In the future there'll be assignments :3
  3. Kicked the chair. It hurts =,=" I always kicked the wrong thing xD
  4. Take selfie. It sucks :<
  5. Take challenges and trouble myself :3
  6. Skipped meals. Now that I've got myself gastric..

11 ulasan:

  1. wahh! tinggal lagi separuh challenge :)

    BalasPadam
  2. ha..skipped meals tu la yang tak berapa elok...huuuu..kalau dah terbiasa nanti, kerap sakit perut

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. Dah memang kerap sakit perut.. T_T

      Padam
  3. Fokus untuk PT3 dan jaga kesihatan k ^_^

    BalasPadam
  4. good luck siapkan challenge ni..

    BalasPadam
  5. I'll give treatment for your gastritis.

    BalasPadam
  6. skrg org suka selfie.. huuu

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. Kan.. but first, let me take a selfie xD

      Padam